Mintcoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded down 6.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 13th. Over the last seven days, Mintcoin has traded 32.1% lower against the dollar. Mintcoin has a market cap of $20.17 million and approximately $119,627.00 worth of Mintcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mintcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $174.95 or 0.01938190 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004040 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005133 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007196 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00016654 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $84.45 or 0.00935550 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00029181 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002491 BTC.
Mintcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Buying and Selling Mintcoin
Mintcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Mintcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mintcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mintcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mintcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mintcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.