MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded down 10.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 13th. MonetaryUnit has a market cap of $14.93 million and $287,836.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, MonetaryUnit has traded 37% lower against the U.S. dollar. One MonetaryUnit coin can now be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00001313 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Bittylicious.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00048448 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005896 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013386 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0950 or 0.00001053 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MonetaryUnit is a cryptocurrency based on the Quark encryption algorithm. MUE can be sent anywhere for a low fee and offers a in-wallet blockchain messaging system “
MonetaryUnit Coin Trading
MonetaryUnit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, CoinExchange, Bittylicious, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. It is not currently possible to purchase MonetaryUnit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.