NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded down 5.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 13th. In the last week, NewYorkCoin has traded down 12.4% against the U.S. dollar. One NewYorkCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including FreiExchange, YoBit, Tradesatoshi and Graviex. NewYorkCoin has a total market capitalization of $19.35 million and approximately $14,752.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $173.21 or 0.01924860 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004029 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005145 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007255 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00017611 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00029567 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002516 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0903 or 0.00001010 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NewYorkCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the popular Scrypt algorithm. The NYC is themed after the North American city, New York.”
NewYorkCoin Coin Trading
NewYorkCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tradesatoshi, YoBit, FreiExchange and Graviex. It is not currently possible to purchase NewYorkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NewYorkCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NewYorkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.