Obsidian (CURRENCY:ODN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 13th. Over the last week, Obsidian has traded down 3.7% against the dollar. One Obsidian coin can now be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00001883 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia and C-CEX. Obsidian has a market capitalization of $4.18 million and $13,573.00 worth of Obsidian was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002460 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.97 or 0.00202538 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.98 or 0.00146297 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001799 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003363 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.05 or 0.00214625 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00021384 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00033600 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00000608 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011219 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Obsidian is a PoS cryptocurrency for popular use. It uses the more energy efficient SHA-512 hash algorithm to optimize for use on mobile devices and improved quantum computing resilience. ODN uses the proof-of-stake consensus strategy and pays a block reward of 20 ODN, which is equivalent to an interest rate of about 10%. In addition, Obsidian is the currency that powers to future Obsidian Secure Anonymous Messenger economy. The Obsidian Secure Anonymous Messenger allows for sending end-to-end encrypted messages, media, and files and is optimized for anonymity of communication and metadata protection/avoidance and does not require any user accounts, phone number or personal email address which could identify its users. The message transport will be accomplished by a decentralized network of special messaging masternodes that can be run by anyone by simply installing the respective software. Running messaging masternodes will be rewarded in Obsidian currency, so that messenger users and messenger masternode hosters form an economy which is independent from any company or country and maintained only by the open source community. Obsidian has an active Slack community in English with channels in русский and 中文, which welcomes traders, entrepreneurs, developers and everyone interested in science and innovation to share knowledge and learn. According to the White Paper, the current circulating supply is 24.4M. “
Obsidian Coin Trading
Obsidian can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, C-CEX and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Obsidian directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Obsidian must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Obsidian using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Obsidian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Obsidian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.