Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded up 19.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 13th. In the last week, Paragon has traded up 57.1% against the dollar. One Paragon token can now be purchased for $0.37 or 0.00004216 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Tidex, HitBTC and Livecoin. Paragon has a total market capitalization of $24.30 million and approximately $152,924.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008773 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $82.19 or 0.00926233 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003209 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014519 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011279 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00044736 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.91 or 0.00089103 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.02 or 0.00203017 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Paragon seeks to pull the cannabis community from marginalized to the mainstream by building blockchain into every step of the cannabis industry and by working toward full legalization.Paragon's strength lies in the unique blockchain/cannabis connection that uses smart contracts. More uses of cannabis are coming to light, and Paragon wants to accelerate that process. Paragon wants to move forward in an ethical, morally responsible, and legal way.”
Paragon Token Trading
Paragon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, EtherDelta, Tidex and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Paragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Paragon must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Paragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.