Patientory (CURRENCY:PTOY) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 13th. One Patientory token can now be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001811 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, EtherDelta, Bittrex and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Patientory has traded 25.4% lower against the dollar. Patientory has a total market capitalization of $11.25 million and $409,168.00 worth of Patientory was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008773 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $82.19 or 0.00926233 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003209 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014519 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011279 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00044736 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.91 or 0.00089103 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.02 or 0.00203017 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Patientory Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Patientory is a Ethereum-based decentralized medical record storage computing platform where Healthcare entities can secure private health information, rent computing power, servers and data centers and make their unused resources available through a unique private infrastructure. The PTOY token is the native token of the Patientory platform. In exchange of PTOY tokens, users will be able to use the network to rent information storage space, and to execute smart payment contracts. Patientory is a company incorporated in Delaware, United States under the name PATIENTORY, INC. (Company Number, 5921117). “
Buying and Selling Patientory
Patientory can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Liqui and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Patientory directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Patientory must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Patientory using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Patientory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patientory and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.