Playkey (CURRENCY:PKT) traded down 15.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 13th. Playkey has a market capitalization of $6.86 million and $6,021.00 worth of Playkey was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Playkey has traded down 25.2% against the US dollar. One Playkey token can currently be bought for $0.50 or 0.00005669 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, EtherDelta and Mercatox.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008773 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.19 or 0.00926233 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003209 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014519 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011279 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00044736 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.91 or 0.00089103 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.02 or 0.00203017 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Playkey is a cloud gaming platform that allows users to run games on low-tech computers by commanding high-tech servers that run the game itself. Playkey allows gamers to access any game while also providing private/professional GPU owners with a new way to earn revenue without “wasting” it on Proof of Work mining. PKT is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to buy and sell cloud gaming subscriptions as well as other Playkey services and future products. “
Playkey Token Trading
Playkey can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, EtherDelta and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy Playkey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Playkey must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Playkey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Playkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Playkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.