Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded down 6.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 13th. During the last seven days, Radium has traded down 24.6% against the dollar. Radium has a market cap of $17.14 million and $352,640.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Radium coin can currently be purchased for about $4.95 or 0.00055107 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Poloniex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.08 or 0.00200265 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0548 or 0.00000607 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003172 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005779 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000808 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000431 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 68.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Radium is the new look and function of xRadon – the original base of Project Radon. The goal of Project Radon is to deliver a variety of 100% decentralized services using the blockchain. Radium is the base blockchain, upon which all current services are built. Radium blockchian services are accessed through the Radium SmartChain. The SmartChain expands the utility of Radium far beyond that of a standard coin, with features such as Username-Address linkage and Proof-Of-Existences all 100% distributed within the blockchain. See the Radium SmartChain thread here for full list of functions and development goals. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Radium must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.