Caretrust REIT (NASDAQ: CTRE) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 3/6/2018 – Caretrust REIT had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/6/2018 – Caretrust REIT was given a new $16.00 price target on by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 3/5/2018 – Caretrust REIT is now covered by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They set an “overweight” rating and a $16.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “Skilled Nursing focus. In our view, the market underappreciates the skilled nursing opportunity created by the development of value-based reimbursement models and the growing role of post-acute care. Although skilled nursing has been out of favor because of disappointments at several of the industry’s largest players, we believe that the sector is attractive because of its potential to capitalize as a post-acute provider of services such as short stay rehab, on bundled payments and shared savings programs.””
- 2/28/2018 – Caretrust REIT was given a new $17.00 price target on by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 2/28/2018 – Caretrust REIT was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b” rating to a “c+” rating.
- 2/2/2018 – Caretrust REIT was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/15/2018 – Caretrust REIT was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “CareTrust REIT, Inc. is a real estate investment trust. It is primarily engaged in the ownership, acquisition and leasing of healthcare-related properties. The Company leases healthcare facilities to healthcare operators in triple-net lease arrangements. CareTrust REIT, Inc. is based in United States. “
- 1/12/2018 – Caretrust REIT was given a new $19.00 price target on by analysts at Stephens. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Caretrust REIT Inc (CTRE) opened at $14.03 on Tuesday. The company has a market capitalization of $1,042.33, a price-to-earnings ratio of 38.97, a PEG ratio of 2.14 and a beta of 0.74. Caretrust REIT Inc has a 52 week low of $12.96 and a 52 week high of $19.86. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.94, a current ratio of 0.70 and a quick ratio of 0.70.
CareTrust REIT, Inc is a self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust. The Company is engaged in the ownership, acquisition and leasing of healthcare-related properties. It makes investments in healthcare-related real estate assets. As of December 31, 2016, its real estate portfolio included 154 skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), SNF Campuses, assisted living facilities and independent living facilities.
Receive News & Ratings for Caretrust REIT Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Caretrust REIT Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.