A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Orion Engineered Carbons (NYSE: OEC) recently:
- 3/6/2018 – Orion Engineered Carbons had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $29.00 to $30.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 3/1/2018 – Orion Engineered Carbons was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $31.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Orion Engineered Carbons S.A. operates as a supplier of Carbon Black. It offers products for Coatings, Printing Inks, Polymers, Rubber and other applications. Orion operates in two segments: Specialty Carbon Black and Rubber Carbon Black. The Company’s Gas Blacks, Furnace Blacks and Specialty Carbon Blacks tint, colorize and enhance the performance of plastics, paints and coatings, inks and toners, adhesives and sealants, tires, and manufactured rubber goods such as automotive belts and hoses. Orion Engineered Carbons S.A. is headquartered in Luxembourg. “
- 2/26/2018 – Orion Engineered Carbons was given a new $35.00 price target on by analysts at Northcoast Research. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/26/2018 – Orion Engineered Carbons had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $33.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $29.00.
- 2/23/2018 – Orion Engineered Carbons had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS Group AG. They now have a $29.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $23.00.
- 1/22/2018 – Orion Engineered Carbons is now covered by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Orion Engineered Carbons SA (NYSE:OEC) opened at $28.55 on Tuesday. The company has a market cap of $1,690.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 23.60 and a beta of 0.75. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.82, a current ratio of 1.83 and a quick ratio of 1.27. Orion Engineered Carbons SA has a 12 month low of $17.15 and a 12 month high of $30.25.
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Saturday, June 30th. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, June 20th will be paid a $0.20 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, June 19th. This represents a $0.80 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 2.80%. Orion Engineered Carbons’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is 66.12%.
Orion Engineered Carbons SA is a producer of carbon black. The Company operates through two segments: Specialty Carbon Black and Rubber Carbon Black. The Specialty Carbon Black segment is engaged in the production of specialty carbon black. The Rubber Carbon Black segment is involved in the production of rubber carbon black.
Receive News & Ratings for Orion Engineered Carbons SA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orion Engineered Carbons SA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.