Rialto (CURRENCY:XRL) traded up 21% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 13th. During the last seven days, Rialto has traded 16.7% higher against the dollar. Rialto has a total market capitalization of $17.53 million and approximately $18,003.00 worth of Rialto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rialto token can now be purchased for about $0.24 or 0.00002662 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008773 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.19 or 0.00926233 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003209 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014519 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011279 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00044736 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.91 or 0.00089103 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.02 or 0.00203017 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RIALTO.AI is an arbitrage and market maker in the landscape of cryptocurrencies, digital assets, and blockchain transactions. By providing liquidity and matching orders, RIALTO.AI wants to increase the efficiency of crypto markets, while earning a fraction on every transaction for their supporters. The utility of RIALTO.AI is carved into the proprietary nature of algorithms and software tools. They help identify trade opportunities, interpret the historical database, find data patterns, and adjust the parameters in real-time. “
Buying and Selling Rialto
Rialto can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Rialto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rialto must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rialto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rialto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rialto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.