Swarm City (CURRENCY:SWT) traded 9.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 13th. During the last week, Swarm City has traded down 22.6% against the U.S. dollar. Swarm City has a market cap of $13.67 million and $100,777.00 worth of Swarm City was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Swarm City token can now be purchased for about $1.68 or 0.00018596 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008773 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $82.19 or 0.00926233 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003209 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014519 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011279 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00044736 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.91 or 0.00089103 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.02 or 0.00203017 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Swarm City Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Swarm City is a Blockchain-based ride sharing dapp (Decentralized application). Swarm City is a rebrand from Arcade City. The Swarm City token (SWT) has been created with the purpose of functioning within the Swarm City environment. Only SWT will be accepted in the Swarm City ecosystem, so any ARC token holders who wish to interact with the Swarm City platform will need to exchange their ARC for SWT.”
Buying and Selling Swarm City
Swarm City can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not presently possible to purchase Swarm City directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Swarm City must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Swarm City using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Swarm City Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swarm City and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.