A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Stuart Olson (TSE: SOX) recently:
- 3/9/2018 – Stuart Olson had its price target raised by analysts at CIBC from C$8.00 to C$8.50.
- 3/8/2018 – Stuart Olson had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$5.50 to C$7.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 3/8/2018 – Stuart Olson was upgraded by analysts at AltaCorp Capital from a “sector perform” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 3/8/2018 – Stuart Olson was upgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a C$8.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$6.00.
- 1/17/2018 – Stuart Olson was downgraded by analysts at AltaCorp Capital from an “outperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating.
- 1/16/2018 – Stuart Olson had its price target raised by analysts at CIBC from C$6.00 to C$8.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
Stuart Olson Inc (SOX) opened at C$7.45 on Tuesday. Stuart Olson Inc has a 52-week low of C$4.99 and a 52-week high of C$8.39. The company has a market cap of $194.88, a P/E ratio of 24.83 and a beta of 0.86.
The business also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, April 17th. Investors of record on Thursday, March 29th will be given a dividend of $0.12 per share. This represents a $0.48 annualized dividend and a yield of 6.44%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, March 28th. Stuart Olson’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is 160.00%.
Stuart Olson Inc is a Canada-based construction and industrial services company. The Company’s segments include General Contracting, Commercial Systems, Industrial Services, and Corporate and Other. The General Contracting segment, through the Buildings Group, provides general contracting services, including integrated project delivery, construction management and design-build services.
Receive News & Ratings for Stuart Olson Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stuart Olson Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.