Zoin (CURRENCY:ZOI) traded down 7.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 13th. During the last seven days, Zoin has traded 28.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Zoin coin can currently be bought for $1.11 or 0.00012335 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Zoin has a market capitalization of $19.25 million and approximately $41,938.00 worth of Zoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,982.79 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $689.69 or 0.07772000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,002.78 or 0.11300300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $172.27 or 0.01941260 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $248.40 or 0.02799140 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.79 or 0.00222994 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.29 or 0.00116000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $77.66 or 0.00875157 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $281.74 or 0.03174880 BTC.
Zoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zoin uses the Zerocoin protocol. The Zerocoin protocol uses zero-knowledge proofs to ensure that financial transactions are anonymous.The vision of Zoin is to create a coin that is evolving through the community, therefore the founder reward was removed. “
Zoin Coin Trading
Zoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy Zoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.