0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last seven days, 0x has traded down 24% against the dollar. One 0x token can now be purchased for approximately $0.53 or 0.00006446 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Binance, Bitfinex and EtherDelta. 0x has a market capitalization of $276.63 million and approximately $5.01 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003064 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $71.84 or 0.00866620 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013841 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012121 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00047157 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00110252 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.00 or 0.00192965 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
0x Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “0x is an open protocol that facilitates the decentralized exchange of Ethereum-based tokens and assets. Developers can use 0x to build their own custom exchange apps with a wide variety of user-facing applications i.e. 0x OTC, a decentralized application that facilitates trustless over-the-counter trading of Ethereum-based tokens. The 0x token (ZRX) is used by Makers and Takers to pay transaction fees to Relayers (entities that host and maintain public order books). ZRX tokens are also used for decentralized governance over 0x protocol’s update mechanism which allows its underlying smart contracts to be replaced and improved over time. “
Buying and Selling 0x
0x can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, EtherDelta, Livecoin, ChaoEX, IDEX, Gate.io, Huobi, Bitfinex, Gatecoin, Liqui, HitBTC, OKEx, Binance, Mercatox, Poloniex and BigONE. It is not possible to purchase 0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0x must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.