0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded down 6.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. 0x has a total market cap of $296.74 million and approximately $5.69 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, 0x has traded down 25% against the dollar. One 0x token can currently be bought for $0.57 or 0.00006605 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Liqui, Livecoin and Poloniex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $78.27 or 0.00901734 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00014174 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00046544 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 19.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00110390 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.17 or 0.00197841 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
0x Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “0x is an open protocol that facilitates the decentralized exchange of Ethereum-based tokens and assets. Developers can use 0x to build their own custom exchange apps with a wide variety of user-facing applications i.e. 0x OTC, a decentralized application that facilitates trustless over-the-counter trading of Ethereum-based tokens. The 0x token (ZRX) is used by Makers and Takers to pay transaction fees to Relayers (entities that host and maintain public order books). ZRX tokens are also used for decentralized governance over 0x protocol’s update mechanism which allows its underlying smart contracts to be replaced and improved over time. “
0x Token Trading
0x can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, Poloniex, BigONE, OKEx, Gate.io, Binance, ChaoEX, IDEX, Gatecoin, Bitfinex, Mercatox, Huobi, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Liqui and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy 0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0x must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.