1337 (CURRENCY:1337) traded up 16.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 14th. Over the last week, 1337 has traded 44.7% higher against the US dollar. 1337 has a total market capitalization of $11.83 million and approximately $55,600.00 worth of 1337 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One 1337 coin can now be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00058806 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014843 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.67 or 0.00092105 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00023994 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003457 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00036833 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.10 or 0.00593548 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Datacoin (DTC) traded up 76.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000237 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Buying and Selling 1337
1337 can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinsMarkets, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. It is not currently possible to buy 1337 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 1337 must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 1337 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 1337 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 1337 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.