AdEx (CURRENCY:ADX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 14th. AdEx has a market capitalization of $63.64 million and approximately $9.94 million worth of AdEx was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, AdEx has traded down 18.2% against the dollar. One AdEx token can currently be bought for approximately $0.87 or 0.00009998 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, HitBTC, Bittrex and Liqui.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008653 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003166 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $77.60 or 0.00895309 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013888 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011538 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046125 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00111465 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.82 or 0.00194057 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
AdEx Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AdEx is a decentralized Ad exchange built on the Ethereum network Focusing on the entertainment industry and video streaming services and publishers, AdEx aims to replace the traditional digital advertising models by providing a transparent, focused solution for advertisers to collaborate with ad publishers directly, skipping middlemen fees and complications. The platform also ensures that the end user can understand and control the ads delivered to them through the use of the AdEx User Profile personalized page. The AdEx token (ADX) is used within the AdEx Platform to buy or sell advertising space and time. “
Buying and Selling AdEx
AdEx can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, EtherDelta, Bittrex, Binance, Liqui and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase AdEx directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdEx must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AdEx using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.