Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) traded 6.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. Aeon has a market cap of $33.00 million and $41,155.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Aeon has traded 29.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Aeon coin can now be purchased for $2.12 or 0.00024339 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $233.85 or 0.02690190 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011571 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00019614 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008262 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.1000 or 0.00001150 BTC.
Aeon Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AEON is a privacy driven cryptocurrency that allows anonymous payments. AeonCoin uses a CPU/GPU friendly algorithm “
Buying and Selling Aeon
Aeon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Aeon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeon must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aeon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.