Aeron (CURRENCY:ARN) traded down 8.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One Aeron token can currently be bought for $1.47 or 0.00016957 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, EtherDelta, Bit-Z and Kuna. Aeron has a total market cap of $19.17 million and $793,810.00 worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Aeron has traded 21.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008609 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $77.14 or 0.00887182 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011520 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048289 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109676 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.75 or 0.00192613 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The solution that Aeron proposes, relies on blockchain technology to track aircraft maintenance and pilot logs. Aeron is constructing a database and an online system that is decentralized and hosts global data on aircraft, flight schools and pilots. This electronic logging system would enable pilots to have logs that can be verified online, making aviation safer for everyone involved. “
Aeron Token Trading
Aeron can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Kuna, Gate.io, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Mercatox, Binance and Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to buy Aeron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeron must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aeron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.