Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded down 5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 14th. Aeternity has a market capitalization of $387.19 million and approximately $2.64 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aeternity token can currently be bought for $1.66 or 0.00019178 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Liqui, Mercatox and Coinbene. In the last week, Aeternity has traded down 17.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008701 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $77.58 or 0.00895361 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00014019 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046348 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.61 or 0.00145494 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00031091 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00110230 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeternity is a scalable blockchain platform that enables high bandwidth transacting, purely-functional smart contracts, and decentralized oracles. The use of the blockchain is not free, and requires that the user spends a token called Aeon. Aeon's are used as payment for any resources one consumes on the platform, as well as the basis for financial applications implemented on the platform. All system fees get paid with aeon, all smart contracts settle in aeon. “
Buying and Selling Aeternity
Aeternity can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Coinbene, Gate.io, HitBTC, Mercatox, Liqui, AEX and BigONE. It is not possible to purchase Aeternity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeternity must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aeternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.