Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded down 8.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Aeternity has a total market capitalization of $366.49 million and $2.69 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aeternity token can currently be purchased for about $1.57 or 0.00019358 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC, EtherDelta and AEX. During the last week, Aeternity has traded 16.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008530 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.26 or 0.00877078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013940 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012299 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047529 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.56 or 0.00142272 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00028902 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.81 or 0.00108475 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeternity is a scalable blockchain platform that enables high bandwidth transacting, purely-functional smart contracts, and decentralized oracles. The use of the blockchain is not free, and requires that the user spends a token called Aeon. Aeon's are used as payment for any resources one consumes on the platform, as well as the basis for financial applications implemented on the platform. All system fees get paid with aeon, all smart contracts settle in aeon. “
Buying and Selling Aeternity
Aeternity can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, BigONE, AEX, Coinbene, Gate.io, Mercatox, EtherDelta and Liqui. It is not possible to buy Aeternity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeternity must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aeternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.