AidCoin (CURRENCY:AID) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 14th. During the last week, AidCoin has traded 19.2% lower against the dollar. One AidCoin token can currently be bought for $0.21 or 0.00002443 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. AidCoin has a total market cap of $6.87 million and $36,588.00 worth of AidCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008572 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003114 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.51 or 0.00872042 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013567 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012030 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00047311 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00106873 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.32 or 0.00193560 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
AidCoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain. The AID token will power AIDChain, a platform that provides an ecosystem of services through an easy-to-use interface, connecting the non-profit community while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations. AIDChain’s services include an internal exchange to convert major cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, a built-in wallet to store and donate easily, an explorer to track donations transparently, tools to connect donors with all the actors involved in the non-profit sector and templates of smart contracts to run fundraising campaigns. “
Buying and Selling AidCoin
AidCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is not currently possible to purchase AidCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AidCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AidCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AidCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AidCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.