AirSwap (CURRENCY:AST) traded up 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. One AirSwap token can currently be purchased for about $0.28 or 0.00003186 BTC on exchanges including Gatecoin, Binance, Huobi and EtherDelta. In the last seven days, AirSwap has traded 17.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. AirSwap has a market cap of $41.62 million and approximately $7.34 million worth of AirSwap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008662 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.34 or 0.00899544 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013924 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011488 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046146 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.72 or 0.00111645 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.86 or 0.00193631 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Swap protocol provides a peer-to-peer methodology to exchange assets on the Ethereum blockchain. AirSwap is an ERC20 token that will have two functionalities, signal the intention to buy or sell Ethereum-based tokens and to give voting power to the traders providing managing capabilities to the roles of Oracles within the platform. “
AirSwap Token Trading
AirSwap can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Gatecoin, OKEx, Liqui, Huobi and Binance. It is not possible to purchase AirSwap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AirSwap must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AirSwap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AirSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AirSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.