ALQO (CURRENCY:ALQO) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. ALQO has a market capitalization of $15.07 million and approximately $85,215.00 worth of ALQO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ALQO coin can currently be purchased for about $0.49 or 0.00005840 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and CoinsMarkets. During the last week, ALQO has traded down 22.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00049038 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001288 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00014298 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00001145 BTC.
ALQO Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Alqo is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Quark algorithm. Alqo features a second layer network of masternodes that provide near-instant and private transactions. “
ALQO Coin Trading
ALQO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and CoinsMarkets. It is not currently possible to buy ALQO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ALQO must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ALQO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ALQO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALQO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.