Ambrosus (CURRENCY:AMB) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 14th. In the last week, Ambrosus has traded 20.8% lower against the dollar. Ambrosus has a market capitalization of $51.32 million and $821,928.00 worth of Ambrosus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ambrosus token can currently be bought for about $0.35 or 0.00004095 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008596 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003160 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.00 or 0.00890435 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013775 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011574 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046476 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00110875 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.73 or 0.00193469 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Ambrosus project aims to improve the global food supply chains by creating an ecosystem where the team can record the entire history of products and execute commercial transactions accordingly. Combining high-tech sensors, blockchain protocol and smart contracts, Ambrosus is building a community-driven ecosystem to assure the quality, safety & origins of products. “
Ambrosus Token Trading
Ambrosus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Binance, HitBTC and Kucoin. It is not possible to buy Ambrosus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ambrosus must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ambrosus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ambrosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ambrosus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.