AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded 6.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. During the last week, AppCoins has traded 27.1% lower against the US dollar. AppCoins has a market cap of $39.26 million and $2.33 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AppCoins token can currently be purchased for about $0.39 or 0.00004515 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008662 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $78.34 or 0.00899544 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013924 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011488 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046146 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.72 or 0.00111645 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.86 or 0.00193631 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
Buying and Selling AppCoins
AppCoins can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not possible to purchase AppCoins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AppCoins must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AppCoins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.