Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded 4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 14th. One Aragon token can now be bought for $3.31 or 0.00037962 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC, Bittrex and Liqui. Aragon has a total market capitalization of $88.29 million and approximately $339,959.00 worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Aragon has traded 26.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008662 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.34 or 0.00899544 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013924 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011488 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046146 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.72 or 0.00111645 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.86 or 0.00193631 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Aragon Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aragon is a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum network. It allows users to manage entire organizations on the blockchain offering several tools that allow users to managed these decentralized organizations with efficiency. The ANT will enable its holders to govern the Aragon Network. “
Aragon Token Trading
Aragon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex, Liqui and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Aragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aragon must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.