Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded up 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. During the last week, Ardor has traded 14.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ardor has a total market cap of $318.57 million and $11.70 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ardor token can currently be bought for approximately $0.32 or 0.00003674 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX, HitBTC, Poloniex and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.64 or 0.00145666 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00020774 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00032722 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00010633 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006775 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000254 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ardor is a Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) Platform that will allow users to create their own child chains with specific settings for asset issuance. Ardor is the evolution of the NXT blockchain and offers many advantages over its predecessor, both in functionality and in scalability. ARDR, the Main Chain tokens are the backbone of the platform, they will be used maintain the blockchain and forge tokens from tx fees, which is the equivalent of Mining in the NXT Proof of Stake (PoS) protocol. The distribution process for Ardor started on the 14th of July and lasted until 12th of October. During this time hourly snapshots of NXT Balances were taken and averaged, the balance was then given to holders on a 1 to 1 scale. ARDR issued as an asset on the NXT 1.9 Blockchain until the full release of the Ardor Platform in Q3 of 2017. A second set of tokens will be given to users according to their NXT holding on the day the first block of Ardor is mined, meaning that the balance won’t be measured and averaged over a period of time, but will instead be given on a 0.5 – 1 scale according to the one snapshot taken at the moment of the Genesis Block. These tokens will house the features of the first Ardor child chain. “
Buying and Selling Ardor
Ardor can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu and AEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Ardor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ardor must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ardor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.