Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded 4.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 14th. One Ark coin can now be purchased for $3.18 or 0.00036478 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptomate, Bit-Z and OKEx. Ark has a total market capitalization of $322.32 million and approximately $2.17 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Ark has traded 13.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.66 or 0.00064872 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006351 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 42.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0937 or 0.00001074 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00000934 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ark is a cryptocurrency platform built on top an improved Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) system derived from Lisk, Crypti, and BitShares. It uses Smart Bridges to communicate with other (new and existing) blockchains to further increase its reach, providing a wider range of features in a single place. Ark plans to stimulate cryptocurrency mass adoption by offering multiple consumer tools like a card network, game tokens, anonymous transactions, multi-signature accounts, and others. Adding more features and tools along the way. “
Buying and Selling Ark
Ark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, OKEx, Cryptopia, Binance, Bit-Z, Cryptomate, Upbit and COSS. It is not possible to buy Ark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ark must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.