ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. In the last week, ArtByte has traded down 23.9% against the dollar. One ArtByte coin can currently be purchased for $0.0075 or 0.00000090 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. ArtByte has a market capitalization of $5.95 million and approximately $61,064.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $163.29 or 0.01961580 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004144 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004892 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007115 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00016691 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 43.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003983 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00029474 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0848 or 0.00001019 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Artists can receive and spend (cash in) ArtByte , just as you would cash-in airline mileage points or credit card bonus points. This provides real financial support for their careers. Additionally artists gain increased exposure (at no cost) on ArtByte’s social media and forum. “
ArtByte Coin Trading
ArtByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy ArtByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArtByte must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ArtByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.