AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded 31% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Over the last week, AsiaCoin has traded 42.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. AsiaCoin has a total market capitalization of $8.16 million and $3,479.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AsiaCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0060 or 0.00000071 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $163.52 or 0.01939670 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004162 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005021 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007138 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00016636 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $74.06 or 0.00878479 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 43% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003888 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00028975 BTC.
AsiaCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Asia Coin is a Scrypt Coin with a very brief PoW phase of two weeks or 20,000 blocks. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 40% of the hard capped limit of 360 million. The PoS phase is set for ten years with first year stake interest set at a high 100% – whcih subsequently drops to 2%. Block time is 60 seconds, difficulty retargets every block and there was no premine. “
AsiaCoin Coin Trading
AsiaCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy AsiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AsiaCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AsiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.