ATLANT (CURRENCY:ATL) traded 15.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 14th. ATLANT has a market cap of $3.17 million and $14,723.00 worth of ATLANT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ATLANT token can currently be purchased for $0.24 or 0.00002859 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Mercatox, EtherDelta and YoBit. In the last week, ATLANT has traded 16% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008654 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003127 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $73.91 or 0.00881642 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00013808 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011923 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00048061 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.21 or 0.00109880 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $16.50 or 0.00196784 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Atlant Platform is building a global real-estate platform based on blockchain technology. Atlant is using an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) for growth capital rather than traditional venture capital and shareholders. With a secure, tamper-proof system based on the blockchain, users can trade parcels of property on Atlant's platform and bypass intermediaries in rental deals, transacting P2P (peer-to-peer). “
Buying and Selling ATLANT
ATLANT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Mercatox. It is not currently possible to buy ATLANT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATLANT must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ATLANT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATLANT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATLANT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.