Atmos (CURRENCY:ATMS) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One Atmos coin can now be purchased for $0.0636 or 0.00000759 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Atmos has a market capitalization of $6.39 million and $1,654.00 worth of Atmos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Atmos has traded 36.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.74 or 0.00199685 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003155 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00050897 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006675 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Advanced File Index (“AFIX”) combines the advantages both the IPFS and the Novusphere blockchain-based database, using the latter as a database layer for the content content on the IPFS p2p network. This database allows Novus to build an advanced index for any files that exist in the IPFS network and provides metadata for each file. Atmos, a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency, is the native value token in the Novusphere blockchain and will be used to pay for content rating, content request, dispute resolution and gateway advertisement of the Novusphere AFIX. “
Atmos Coin Trading
Atmos can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Atmos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atmos must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Atmos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.