AudioCoin (CURRENCY:ADC) traded down 17.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last week, AudioCoin has traded 8.2% higher against the US dollar. AudioCoin has a total market cap of $4.81 million and approximately $6,574.00 worth of AudioCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AudioCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0056 or 0.00000067 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bleutrade and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $73.06 or 0.00877670 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007997 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002053 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.95 or 0.00094951 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004452 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00028203 BTC.
AudioCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AudioCoin builds on the Peercoin and (by association) Bitcoin protocol to provide a new way to consume music. It breaks down the barriers of traditional e-commerce systems and provides a super cool way for music fans and artists to engage in viral marketing. The main gain is that artists (producers) and music fans (consumers) are rewarded tangibly and thereby rendering the current streaming model both archaic and redundant. “
Buying and Selling AudioCoin
AudioCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bleutrade and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy AudioCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AudioCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AudioCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AudioCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AudioCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.