Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded down 12% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last week, Augur has traded 17% lower against the US dollar. One Augur token can now be purchased for $32.75 or 0.00395101 BTC on exchanges including Gatehub, Livecoin, BX Thailand and Exrates. Augur has a total market capitalization of $360.27 million and $5.38 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003064 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $71.84 or 0.00866620 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013841 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012121 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00047157 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00110252 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.00 or 0.00192965 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Prediction markets are widely considered the best forecasting tool. Augur is an open, global platform where anyone anywhere can create, monitor or trade in prediction markets about any topic. Think of it as an “Early Warning System'' with the most accurate event forecasts, a potential “Google Search”, “Bloomberg Terminal” or “Reuters Terminal” for crowdsourced event forecasts. The system plans to use the “Wisdom of Crowds'' (“collective intelligence'') via market incentives, “Long Tail'' dynamics and blockchain technology to securely generate a more accurate, robust and unfiltered array of dynamic event forecasts than any alternative can match. Augur is decentralized, self-regulating, pseudonymous and autonomous. It offers the promise of markets without exposure to counterparty risk, principal-agent problems or central points of control, failure or censorship. No person is ever in direct control of someone else’s funds or in a position to single-handedly threaten the system’s integrity. The software is comprised of smart contracts perpetually deployed on a blockchain network, which enables applications deployed to be immune to local outages while benefiting from the entire community's security. All interactions with markets are communicated as database transactions between unique accounts powered by immutable software instructions. “
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, Cryptopia, Mr. Exchange, LiteBit.eu, Gatehub, Kraken, Mercatox, Upbit, Liqui, BigONE, Cobinhood, Radar Relay, HitBTC, RippleFox, Gate.io, Abucoins, Qryptos, Exrates, Bittrex, BX Thailand, ChaoEX, Poloniex, Livecoin and IDEX. It is not possible to buy Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Augur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.