Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 14th. Augur has a total market cap of $387.14 million and approximately $4.35 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Augur has traded 16.4% lower against the dollar. One Augur token can now be purchased for $35.19 or 0.00403185 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, LiteBit.eu, BigONE and Abucoins.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008670 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.29 or 0.00896936 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014159 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011463 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046553 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00112020 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.31 or 0.00198289 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Augur Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Prediction markets are widely considered the best forecasting tool. Augur is an open, global platform where anyone anywhere can create, monitor or trade in prediction markets about any topic. Think of it as an “Early Warning System'' with the most accurate event forecasts, a potential “Google Search”, “Bloomberg Terminal” or “Reuters Terminal” for crowdsourced event forecasts. The system plans to use the “Wisdom of Crowds'' (“collective intelligence'') via market incentives, “Long Tail'' dynamics and blockchain technology to securely generate a more accurate, robust and unfiltered array of dynamic event forecasts than any alternative can match. Augur is decentralized, self-regulating, pseudonymous and autonomous. It offers the promise of markets without exposure to counterparty risk, principal-agent problems or central points of control, failure or censorship. No person is ever in direct control of someone else’s funds or in a position to single-handedly threaten the system’s integrity. The software is comprised of smart contracts perpetually deployed on a blockchain network, which enables applications deployed to be immune to local outages while benefiting from the entire community's security. All interactions with markets are communicated as database transactions between unique accounts powered by immutable software instructions. “
Buying and Selling Augur
Augur can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Abucoins, ChaoEX, Qryptos, Mr. Exchange, Liqui, Mercatox, BX Thailand, Poloniex, BigONE, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, Gatecoin, IDEX, Gate.io, HitBTC, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Cobinhood, Exrates, Radar Relay, Upbit, RippleFox, Gatehub and Kraken. It is not currently possible to purchase Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Augur must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.