Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded down 11.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Auroracoin has a total market cap of $12.00 million and $51,287.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Auroracoin coin can now be bought for approximately $1.39 or 0.00016749 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, YoBit, ISX and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Auroracoin has traded 29.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded 20.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001329 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded 25.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00022269 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 23.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.38 or 0.00065000 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000046 BTC.
Auroracoin Coin Trading
Auroracoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, YoBit and ISX. It is not possible to buy Auroracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auroracoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Auroracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.