Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. Bancor has a total market cap of $143.75 million and approximately $4.78 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bancor token can now be purchased for $3.58 or 0.00041129 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Tidex, AEX and Bancor Network. In the last week, Bancor has traded 20.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008648 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003174 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.68 or 0.00893346 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011529 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046021 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00110624 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00195957 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Bancor Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Bancor Protocol is a blockchain-based system for discovery and a liquidity mechanism supporting multiple smart contract platforms. The flexibility of these blockchains allows tokens to be locked in reserve and to issue smart tokens on the Bancor system, enabling anyone to instantly purchase or liquidate the smart token in exchange for any of its reserve tokens. The BNT is the first smart token on the Bancor system and it will hold a single reserve in Ether. Other smart tokens, by using BNT as one of their reserves, connect to the BNT network. The BNT establishes network dynamics where increased demand for any of the network’s smart tokens increases demand for the common BNT, benefiting all other smart tokens holding it in reserve.”
Bancor Token Trading
Bancor can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, COSS, Liqui, Tidex, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Binance, Bancor Network and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Bancor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bancor must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bancor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.