Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded 11.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Bancor token can currently be purchased for $3.33 or 0.00040506 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Liqui, Bittrex and Tidex. Bancor has a market capitalization of $133.84 million and approximately $4.04 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Bancor has traded down 21% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008640 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $72.52 or 0.00882612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003052 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012203 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00047351 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00107661 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00189720 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Bancor Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Bancor Protocol is a blockchain-based system for discovery and a liquidity mechanism supporting multiple smart contract platforms. The flexibility of these blockchains allows tokens to be locked in reserve and to issue smart tokens on the Bancor system, enabling anyone to instantly purchase or liquidate the smart token in exchange for any of its reserve tokens. The BNT is the first smart token on the Bancor system and it will hold a single reserve in Ether. Other smart tokens, by using BNT as one of their reserves, connect to the BNT network. The BNT establishes network dynamics where increased demand for any of the network’s smart tokens increases demand for the common BNT, benefiting all other smart tokens holding it in reserve.”
Bancor Token Trading
Bancor can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, EtherDelta, Tidex, Bittrex, Bancor Network, HitBTC, Binance, AEX and Liqui. It is not possible to buy Bancor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bancor must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bancor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.