Bata (CURRENCY:BTA) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Bata has a total market cap of $1.18 million and approximately $4,008.00 worth of Bata was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Bata has traded down 19.9% against the dollar. One Bata coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.24 or 0.00002831 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, SouthXchange and Bleutrade.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $163.89 or 0.01980190 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004099 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004721 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006965 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00016988 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 45.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004130 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00026296 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0993 or 0.00001195 BTC.
Bata Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bata (BTA) is a peer-to-peer currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. BTA is an open source, global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. Mathematics secures the network and empowers individuals to control their own finances. BTA features faster transaction confirmation times and improved storage efficiency than the leading math-based currencies. BTA has substantial industry support, trade volume and liquidity, BTA is a proven medium of commerce complementary to Bitcoin (BTC). Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Buying and Selling Bata
Bata can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, SouthXchange, Bleutrade and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Bata directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bata must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bata using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bata Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bata and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.