Bela (CURRENCY:BELA) traded 15.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Over the last week, Bela has traded 21.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bela has a market cap of $4.27 million and approximately $70,890.00 worth of Bela was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bela coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001274 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Poloniex and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $162.65 or 0.01966070 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004150 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004925 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007465 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00016691 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 43.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003983 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00029474 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0847 or 0.00001024 BTC.
Bela Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, ” Belacoin is a Scrypt cryptocurrency, based on Litecoin. It was created to increase funding and awareness for chartity organizations that are dedicated to helping children. “
Buying and Selling Bela
Bela can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Bela directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bela must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bela using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bela Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bela and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.