Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 19.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. Binance Coin has a market capitalization of $948.70 million and approximately $254.29 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Binance Coin has traded up 0.6% against the US dollar. One Binance Coin token can now be purchased for approximately $9.58 or 0.00110390 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.27 or 0.00901734 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00014174 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00046544 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.17 or 0.00197841 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $770.37 or 0.08875610 BTC.
About Binance Coin
According to CryptoCompare, “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange. “
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.