Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 8.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One Binance Coin token can now be bought for about $9.14 or 0.00110252 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta. Binance Coin has a market cap of $904.91 million and approximately $137.29 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Binance Coin has traded up 2.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003064 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $71.84 or 0.00866620 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013841 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012121 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00047157 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.00 or 0.00192965 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $755.68 or 0.09116240 BTC.
About Binance Coin
According to CryptoCompare, “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange. “
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.