BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded down 1.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. BitBay has a total market capitalization of $55.04 million and approximately $290,236.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, BitBay has traded 18.7% lower against the dollar. One BitBay coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0545 or 0.00000626 BTC on exchanges including C-CEX, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.43 or 0.00200108 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003199 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00051946 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006880 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000770 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 222.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
BitBay Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBay is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with a 1% APY in staking rewards. BitBay provides many additional tools like smart-contract capabilities, an in-wallet decentralized e-commerce platform, “Pay-to-Email” transactions, asset pegging and more. “
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, C-CEX and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy BitBay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.