BitBean (CURRENCY:BITB) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. In the last week, BitBean has traded 39.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. BitBean has a market cap of $58.75 million and approximately $1.98 million worth of BitBean was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitBean coin can now be bought for about $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Bleutrade.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00038771 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.53 or 0.00945825 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00010864 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003133 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00026804 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002679 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006028 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 35.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00019975 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBean is another alternative crypto currency. Its Proof of Stake is different from other coins. In addition to only giving all coins that have over 6 hours age only 6 hours of age in the PoS calculations, the blocks which are found are static blocks similar to PoW. Each PoS block is 1000 coins. “
BitBean Coin Trading
BitBean can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bleutrade, Bittrex, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy BitBean directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBean must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitBean using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.