bitCNY (CURRENCY:BITCNY) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. Over the last week, bitCNY has traded up 4.3% against the US dollar. bitCNY has a market cap of $31.56 million and approximately $16.13 million worth of bitCNY was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One bitCNY token can currently be bought for $0.18 or 0.00002034 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitShares Asset Exchange, Coinbene, AEX and OpenLedger DEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.31 or 0.00888557 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013823 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011508 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048159 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00108770 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.05 or 0.00196005 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “bitCNY is a market pegged asset (MPA) issued on the Bitshares platform, these assets are known as bitassets or smartcoins. Smartcoins always have 100% or more of its value backed by BitShares (BTS), and can be redeemed for it at any time. Since the exchange rate of BTS to CNY can change, the blockchain protocol deals with increasing and decreasing supply accordingly. This allows users to trade and transfer stable priced tokens across the blockchain and to trade real world commodities like gold and silver in a decentralized manner. “
Buying and Selling bitCNY
bitCNY can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, BitShares Asset Exchange, OpenLedger DEX and Coinbene. It is not possible to purchase bitCNY directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade bitCNY must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase bitCNY using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for bitCNY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitCNY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.