BitcoinDark (CURRENCY:BTCD) traded down 8.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 14th. BitcoinDark has a market capitalization of $98.54 million and approximately $65,936.00 worth of BitcoinDark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, BitcoinDark has traded down 18.6% against the dollar. One BitcoinDark coin can currently be bought for $76.46 or 0.00934263 BTC on major exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Poloniex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00039030 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 25.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010863 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00027205 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 19.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002727 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002371 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005940 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 59.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00029530 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Dark (BTCD) is a PoW and PoS hybrid alternatve crypto currency based on the same algorithm as Bitcoin itself – SHA256 – the difference is in the intent behind development – where Bitcoin is moving towards regulatory approval with increased transparency, BitcoinDark tries to push further of the belief of decentralisation and anonymity. The block time is 60 seconds – there was a 1.5 premine and a total of 22 million coins are scheduled to be produced. Following the announcement of the Komodo Platform by the SuperNet team, BitcoinDark could be swapped for KMD coins and will be so until 2018. BTCD technology will be further advanced in the KMD platform. “
Buying and Selling BitcoinDark
BitcoinDark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, Poloniex and Bleutrade. It is not currently possible to buy BitcoinDark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitcoinDark must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitcoinDark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinDark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinDark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.