BitcoinDark (CURRENCY:BTCD) traded down 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One BitcoinDark coin can now be purchased for $82.78 or 0.00951991 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia. In the last week, BitcoinDark has traded 15.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. BitcoinDark has a total market cap of $106.69 million and approximately $107,915.00 worth of BitcoinDark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00038652 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00010903 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003065 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00027797 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002699 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006449 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 28.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00018910 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Dark (BTCD) is a PoW and PoS hybrid alternatve crypto currency based on the same algorithm as Bitcoin itself – SHA256 – the difference is in the intent behind development – where Bitcoin is moving towards regulatory approval with increased transparency, BitcoinDark tries to push further of the belief of decentralisation and anonymity. The block time is 60 seconds – there was a 1.5 premine and a total of 22 million coins are scheduled to be produced. Following the announcement of the Komodo Platform by the SuperNet team, BitcoinDark could be swapped for KMD coins and will be so until 2018. BTCD technology will be further advanced in the KMD platform. “
BitcoinDark Coin Trading
BitcoinDark can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bleutrade, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy BitcoinDark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinDark must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitcoinDark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinDark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinDark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.