BitConnect (CURRENCY:BCC) traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. BitConnect has a total market capitalization of $19.58 million and approximately $19,255.00 worth of BitConnect was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, BitConnect has traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar. One BitConnect coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.10 or 0.00024274 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, CoinExchange, HitBTC and BCC Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $166.01 or 0.01916050 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004072 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005125 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007405 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00016867 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 60.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004173 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00029642 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0877 or 0.00001012 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitfinex introduced trading on Chain Split Tokens (CST). The first such product of its kind, CSTs will allow Bitfinex customers to speculate on future fork events of the Bitcoin blockchain, specifically, the potential fork between Bitcoin Core and Bitcoin Unlimited. They have designated these CSTs as BCC (Bitcoin Core) and BCU (Bitcoin Unlimited). CSTs will trade as BTC and USD pairs, initially without margin and they will reevaluate that decision if there is sufficient liquidity. Users will be able to create CSTs by “splitting” a bitcoin through the Token Manager (located in the Order Type drop down menu of the sidebar order ticket). Once split, the BTC will be removed from their account for each BCC and BCU added. Through the same Token Manager, users will be able to reverse this process at anytime, trading in equal numbers of BCC and BCU to extract BTC. If no fork occurs by December 31, 2017, then BCU will expire worthless and BTC will be given in exchange for each BCC holder. If, however, there is a fork, specifically Bitcoin Unlimited, then, as soon as they list Bitcoin Unlimited, they will exchange BCU tokens for Bitcoin Unlimited tokens as well as retiring BCC tokens in favor of Bitcoin Core tokens. More detailed information can be found in the Chains Split Token Terms and Conditions. They are planning a few additional enhancements including a realtime display of total CSTs as well as segregated cold storage for the bitcoins that have been split, which we will periodically settle to and from their hot wallet. “
BitConnect Coin Trading
BitConnect can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BCC Exchange, CoinExchange, Livecoin, Trade Satoshi and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy BitConnect directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitConnect must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitConnect using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitConnect Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitConnect and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.